Makers at the Market Demo Program
Adelaide Central Market
The Community Kitchen in the Adelaide Central Market is our home base for food inspiration!
Throughout Tasting Australia the Market will host a series of FREE cooking demonstrations featuring an outstanding culinary line-up of Tasting Australia’s Festival Stars, Market traders and Adelaide’s best chefs and local artisan producers including:
- Goowla Pipi and Lucia’s
- Poh from Jamface
- Australian Mushroom Growers Association
- Ferguson Australia and The Kanagroo Island Stall
- Victoria McClurg from Barossa Valley Cheese Co and Valerie Henbest from The Smelly Cheese Shop
- David Swain from Fino and Kym Masters from Section 28
- Kris Lloyd from Woodside Cheese Wrights
- Heather Day from Hey Day Butter
- Alex Knoll from Barossa Fine Foods
- Richard Gunner and Daniel Motlop from Something Wild
Cooking demonstrations run from 10:00AM - 2:15PM.